Year- round outdoor entertainment!
Reserve your LASER TAG PARTY today for daytime or evening!
Well-lit laser tag course and bonfire, pedal boats, hay ride & petting farm
Mulberry Pond is more than a pumpkin patch. We provide outdoor activities for family gatherings, youth groups, and birthday parties year-round. With the only outdoor laser tag course in the area, we also have picnic tables, grills, swings, fire pits, and fishing on the pond that will make your party a day to remember! Call Staci at (785) 741-1725 to reserve your party. $100 for the first hour, $25 per additional half-hour.
Pumpkin Patch Opening Weekend
Sat. Sept. 21 – Oct. 27th, 2013
Sat. 10:00 - 7:00 & Sun. 1:00-7:00
Come on out to Mulberry Pond for some good old-fashioned fall fun! Ride the pumpkin wagon, climb the hay bale mountain, or slingshot pumpkins into the pond. Ride a pedal boat, feed the ducks, or slide down the giant tube slide. We’re easy to find - just East of Hiawatha, KS off Hwy. 36 on the Mulberry Road exit & 1/2 mile south. Follow the big orange pumpkin signs!
View Larger Map
- hay bale mountain
- tube slide
- hay fort
- petting farm
- pick your own pumpkins
- gift shop featuring local artists
- family picnic areas
- tire & porch swings from large shady oak trees
- family photo spot
- feed the ducks
- enjoy the scenic pond on a tree swing
- historic brick home with front porch & rocking chairs
- hiking the path around the pond
- pumpkin slingshot- 3 shots per ticket
- pumpkin wagon hay ride around the pond
- all-terrain trikes/bikes & wagon rental for ½ hour
- 4 tickets for pedal boat rental; seats family of 4
- bottled water
- 2 pet farm feed cones
Also Available at Mulberry Pond
- evening parties available by reservation (laser tag, bonfire, pedal boats, hay rides can be included)
- 2 full service RV hook-ups for year-round camping overlooking the pond
- Summer day-camps for ages 9-12, June 3-7 2013
- Laser Tag! Call for special group reservations! (785) 742-2666